BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 11, 2011

Setahun Bersama Awak. :)



It has been 365days with you Aqmil Hakim. :)
And this is for you:

For all those time you stood by me,
For all the truth that you made me see,
For all the joy you brought to my life,
For all the wrong that you made right,
For every dream you made come true,
For all the love I found in you,
You're the one who held me up never let me fall,
You're my strength when I weak,
You saw the best there was in me,
You gave me wing and made me fly,
You stood by me and I stood tall,
You gives me butterflies,
You're always there for me,
My world is a better place because of you.
I'm grateful for each day you gave me,
Maybe I don't know that much,
But I know this much true,
I was blessed because you love me.


p/s: I heart you. Thanks for that Aqmil Hakim. :)


Suka? If suka click 'LIKE' :)

www.tips-fb.com

4 comments:

Cik Pipi said...

happy anniversary dear ;)

Irda Syahira™ said...

misshy innz,

thanks. :)

illianaayien said...

sweet yer... :)
untg adew yang sayang..wish u happy sentiasa k..

jom singgah teratak i ...

Irda Syahira™ said...

azreen,

hehe. insyallah.
okay babe, :)

 
SEGALA BENDA DALAM BLOG INI ADALAH HAK MILIK NUR IRDA SYAHIRA©